Ok I will admit I am a FOODIE !!! I love love love food. Now with that said I love all kinds of food. I will almost try anything .... Once maybe twice LOL.I find that I love food so much when we go out of town I get excited about all the new places I can eat LAME I know ! SO.... I wanted a place to jot down all my crazy recipes. I find recipes everywhere.. family, friends, pinterest, facebook, internet, my head (LOL) just everywhere!!! So some of tese will be of my own creation and others maybe from somewhere else, I at times do not remember where I come across some recipes so I dont want people to think that I am claiming any of them as original or my own awesomeness LOL... Though I think I make some pretty awesome stuff then find out later it's been made by 5 trillion other people (cool points deducted). So I will accordingly say where & whom if I remember if not im sorry & If I make it up in my own way and you know 5 trillion other people that have too, PLEASE keep that to yourself and let me feel awesome hahahah! Anyhoo all of the recipe that I post have been tried & loved by me & the fam :) So I hope you enjoy the compilation of craziness !
God Bless ...... Stephanie :)
P.S. If you try any of these recipes PLEASE post a comment on if you liked, disliked or added a touch of your own I would love to hear :)
P.S.S. If you have any recipes that you would like for me to try & post PLEASE PLEASE by all means email them to me I love to try new ideas !!!
serpieriangel@aol.com
No comments:
Post a Comment